Advance Civic Engagement
Seeking CCE Fellows
The Center for Civic Engagement is seeking outstanding student leaders to serve as CCE Fellows in 2023-2024. CCE Fellows are peer leaders, liaisons between the Center and the student body, and student staff for CCE programs and services. This yearlong, paid position offers the opportunity to:
- Support CCE’s core programs, including AMPED, the Cities Project, Engage Chicago, Jumpstart, or NU Votes, or CCE’s overall communications and marketing efforts.
- Connect Northwestern students with civic and community engagement opportunities on campus and in Evanston and Chicago.
- Organize and facilitate service-learning projects, community engagement experiences, voter education and participation efforts, and more.
CCE Fellows receive training on civic and community engagement, collaborate alongside staff and faculty, and contribute to a culture of informed, active participation in civic life. In the process, Fellows develop concrete skills, including communication and presentation skills, organizing, and project management. Fellows work an average of 5 hours/week, and are paid $14/hour, regardless of work-study eligibility.
- Learn more about the Center for Civic Engagement and explore CCE programs
- Review specific Fellows Roles, Responsibilities & Qualifications
CCE is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year. Applications are due Thursday, May 25th at 11:59pm. Late applications will be accepted and considered until all positions have been filled. Apply Now!